Paid Invoice Modified By Matching However Unable to Update Invoice Header Amount Causing Line Variance Hold
(Doc ID 1557756.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2015
Oracle Payables - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Invoice originally entered as Non PO matched invoice and paid
- After some time, invoice was updated by adding a new line and matching to a PO
- Total of the invoice lines is more than amount on the invoice header so system placed Line Variance Hold
- Users are unable to release hold and unable to update invoice header amount
- Invoice stuck in Needs Revalidation status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.