Last updated on MAY 30, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Projects - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- PRC: Inteface Supplier Cost does not interface cost to projects unless there is a receipt
- System is setup for 3-Way matching on invoices.
- However, sometimes invoices go on hold because of no receipts.
- Invoice is entered, the cost is not interfaces to projects unless there is a receipt.
- We need the invoice cost to hit Projects irrespective of the receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
Create a PO with a 3 way match.
Do not enter any receipts;
Enter an invoice, validate and run create accounting.
Then run PRC: Interface supplier costs from Projects.
No cost gets transferred to Projects
Impact: We have a lot of invoices that get on a receipt hold and this is preventing cost from hitting the projects even if we have an invoice. We need the cost to show up on the project as soon as we have an invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms