iSupport - Create Service Request: One Time Address Not Coming Up In Contact Center
(Doc ID 1558047.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One Time Address is not coming up in Contact Center - Service Request tab.
When a user creates a Service Request from iSupport, one-time address is not showing up on the Contact Center Form for that SR.
- Profile Option ‘Service: One-Time Incident Address Format” (CS_SR_ONE_TIME_ADDRESS_FORMAT) is set at the Site level to 'FREE_FORM'.
- Profile Option 'Default Country' is set at Site level to 'United States'.
- Login an external user and create an SR.
(N) Customer Management > Contact Center
- Login as an internal user
- Query for the SR created in iSupport.
- Navigate to the Service Request tab.
=> The Address on the SR (which is a One Time Address) is not populated.
What Is / Was Working:
- The same flow from iSupport works fine in the 11i instance.
- No errors if the SR is created in Contact Center with the same information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document