11.5.10: Special Information - Template Data Not Visible On Copied Line On Requisition
(Doc ID 1558305.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement, "Special Information" data is missing when copying a requisition line with information template and clicking the "Special Information" link to update the copied line.
Users expect to see all the information from the information template in the newly copied line.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Go to iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create a non-catalog request.
3. Start out with one line having the information template filled in.
4. Click the 'Checkout'. See the next screen that contains the 'Edit Lines' button.
5. Click on EDIT LINES, and see the screen to Copy, Update or Delete lines.
6. Copy this line. The lines is copied over to line 2.
-- However observe the Information Template is not copied over to Line 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!