Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement, "Special Information" data is missing when copying a requisition line with information template and clicking the "Special Information" link to update the copied line.
Users expect to see all the information from the information template in the newly copied line.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Go to iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create a non-catalog request.
3. Start out with one line having the information template filled in.
4. Click the 'Checkout'. See the next screen that contains the 'Edit Lines' button.
5. Click on EDIT LINES, and see the screen to Copy, Update or Delete lines.
6. Copy this line. The lines is copied over to line 2.
-- However observe the Information Template is not copied over to Line 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms