Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Install
No Results Found in Appraisal Competency Gaps whenever competencies are recorded in Competency Profile and in Competency Requirements.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Link competencies to employee's job (CSR in this case) in Competency Requirements.
2. Populate Competency Profile for employee with the previous year's ratings for these competencies.
3. Log into Performance Management as employee's manager.
4. Navigate to Performance Gaps page and see "No results found" in table.
5. Delete all competencies from Competency Profile for employee.
6. Log into Performance Management as employee's manager.
7. Navigate to Performance Gaps page and see all competencies with min and max levels as recorded for employee's job in Competency Requirements.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms