Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement checkout for requisition associated to EAM Work Order gets error Deliver-To Location is invalid.
"Row 1 Deliver-To Location - Deliver-To Location is invalid"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Enterprise Asset Management responsibility
2. Create a work request, and create a work order.
3. For the EAM Work Order, choose Purchase Materials
- see that iProcurement is launched
4. Go to the Non-Catalog Request page in iProcurement and add an item to cart
5. Navigate to checkout.
6. Specify a Suggested Buyer value at checkout, and click Next
- Get the error indicating the Deliver-To Location is invalid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms