iStore UI err: oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Framework Session is null
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Dev and Test : 12.1.3 version (Upgrade from 11i), Session Management
When attempting to access iStore link,
the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Framework Session is null.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to portal (oracle portal which is also acts as single sign-in) as a User1
2. See iStore links, such My Account, Pricing and Availability etc
3. Click on any iStore link, for example, Pricing and Availability
4. Page loads fine
6. Click Login
7. This time, login as a different user, User2
8. Click same iStore link again, for example, Pricing and Availability
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms