iStore Error: oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Framework Session is null
(Doc ID 1558816.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Dev and Test : 12.1.3 version (Upgrade from 11i), Session Management
Error when attempting to access iStore link.
oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Framework Session is null.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to portal (oracle portal which is also acts as single sign-in) as a User1
2. See iStore links, such My Account, Pricing and Availability etc
3. Click on any iStore link, for example, Pricing and Availability
4. Page loads fine
6. Click Login
7. This time, login as a different user, User2
8. Click same iStore link again, for example, Pricing and Availability
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document