R12: AR/IBY: Mandate Customer Address Change is Not Reflected in SEPA Direct Debit Output File
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing customer address (at Site level), address populated in SEPA XML output file after running Create Settlement Batches is not the one entered at mandate level.
1. Mandate is created at account level (our bank accounts are created at account level so we have no choice).
Address at account level is "2 PLACE CHARLES DE GAULLE".
But address at mandate level is not automatically populated, you have to choose one.
I first choose "2 PLACE CHARLES DE GAULLE".
2. Change customer address at Site level from "2 PLACE CHARLES DE GAULLE" to "5 ave de vienne".
Address at account level stays the same ( "2 PLACE CHARLES DE GAULLE").
3. Update the mandate (which has been created at account level) to have new address "5 ave de vienne".
4. Run Create Settlement Batches for SEPA direct debit.
5. Find that output file contains wrong address "2 PLACE CHARLES DE GAULLE".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms