RTI: FPS process does not include balance adjustments made during the same period as the payroll
(Doc ID 1559339.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we make a balance adjustment after running the payroll run and then run the FPS process, it does not include the figures adjusted.
The steps are as below
1) Run a payroll with a few employees
2) Run the prepayments
3) Run the BACS
4) Run the FPS and print the FPS Reconciliation Report
5) Make a balance adjustment for any employee who was processed earlier and adjust the values for Taxable Pay and PAYE
6) Rollback and re-run the FPS. Print the FPS Reconciliation Report
7) Check the details for the adjusted employee and the the report totals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!