Security Administrator Role Is Missing in Assign Roles Search Under User Management Responsibility
(Doc ID 1559441.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After R12.1.3 Upgrade, the Security Administrator Role is missing when searching roles under the User Management responsibility. This Issue can be reproduced at will by doing the following:
- Log into the applications As SYSADMIN.
- Choose User Management responsibility.
- Navigate to Users web page.
- Search and find the user one wants to inherit the Security Administrator Role.
- Click on Update Icon.
- Click on Assign Roles button.
- Find and choose "Security Administrator" Role and no results are returned in the above search for 'Security Administrator' Role (ex: security% click on search).
Application Upgrade to 12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document