Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After R12.1.3 Upgrade, the Security Administrator Role is missing when searching roles under the User Management responsibility. This Issue can be reproduced at will by doing the following:
- Log into the applications As SYSADMIN.
- Choose User Management responsibility.
- Navigate to Users web page.
- Search and find the user one wants to inherit the Security Administrator Role.
- Click on Update Icon.
- Click on Assign Roles button.
- Find and choose "Security Administrator" Role and no results are returned in the above search for 'Security Administrator' Role (ex: security% click on search).
Application Upgrade to 12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms