PO Shipment Qty Bill & Amount Billed Don't Match with Invoice Distribution
(Doc ID 1559587.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP Invoice line amount and match qty mismatch distribution, PO shipment qty billed and amount billed also mismatch po distribution quantity invoiced and amount invoiced,
AP Invoice line amount and match qty should be matched with distribution
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new PO with order qty = 1298 and approved
2. Create receipt to receive and inspect 1298.
3. Return to supplier with qty = 30
4. Deliver the remaining to Inventory as qty = 1268
5. cancel at po shipment
6. Create standard Invoice and invoice match with PO with qty 1298 (overbilled)
7. validate the invoice successfully.
8. Create Credit Memo and invoice match with PO with qty = -30
9. Validate failed with invoice hold name "Total of invoice distributions does not equal invoice amount"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document