The Service Activity Code LOV Displays Incorrect Values In MFS Laptop
(Doc ID 1559772.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief Laptop
Find that the Service Activity Code LOV in Debrief page shows incorrect service activity codes in MFS Laptop application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new service activity code with Material billing type.
2. Assign the service request to Field Service business process.
3. Create the IB transaction subtype so that it should not be downloaded to the client ( e.g without 'Field Service Report' as source transaction type).
4. Run JTM Master concurrent with Lookup parameter.
5. Sync the client.
6. Open task and go to Debrief.
7. Open the Service Activity Code LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document