Catalog Button In 'Enter Purchase Order Form' Is Disabled After Saving A PO Line
(Doc ID 1559916.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Purchase Order form line, after a catalog quotation is chosen using the 'Catalog' button and Purchase Order was saved, the Catalog button becomes disabled for the line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new PO by entering the supplier details
2. Click on the line and enter the Item
3. Click on the Catalog button
4. Choose a catalog quotation
5. Enter the other line details like quantity and need-by date
6. Save the PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document