Export From Account Analysis And Drilldown Downloads Page Is retrieving Incorrect/Stale Data
(Doc ID 1559952.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data exported from Account Analysis and Drill Down page is incorrect.
Exported data from new queries are showing data from old query.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Account Analysis and Drill Down (SSWA) Form.
2. Enter query parameters and execute query.
3. Export query results to Excel.
4. Check the results in Excel.
5. Execute the query for a differeent month and export output to Excel.
6. Data is incorrect. The output is same as the previous query.
7. Execute the query for a differeent account and export output to Excel.
8. Data is incorrect. The output is same as for the previous account queries.
Similar issue was reported in Payables Self Service pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|