Reinstatement Code Not Working After Applying Patch 13418800: R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.5
(Doc ID 1560200.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version:
After applying Patch 13418800: R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.5, the Reinstatement results are changing.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a new employee.
3. Process a New Hire life event and enroll in Medical HMO - Employee Only.
4. Close the life event and process the Open life event for 2014.
5. Enroll in Medical PPO - Employee Only.
6. Process an intervening event which should back out Open to Unprocessed status and enroll in Medical HMO - Employee Plus Spouse.
7. Reprocess the Open life event.
Medical PPO - Employee Only enrollment is reinstated.
It is expected that this enrollment WILL NOT be reinstated as the election was changed during the intervening event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!