"Run Type" is not showing any values in quick pay screen
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (United Arab Emirates) - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle HRMS (Saudi Arabia) - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle HRMS (Kuwait) - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : All HRMS Systems which are UAE Localizations are used to pay employees
Having created a new Business Group using UAE Localization => test Quickpay => found Run type is not available
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new business group with legislation code AE
2. Navigate to an assignment => Others => Quickpay
FROM <Document 181305.1> :-
The meaning of the different Run Types on the QuickPay are as follows:
- Regular: The parent action_id (this will contain no results itself as it is the child processes that hold the information).
- Standard: This is the child of the Regular run (parent) and is the action that holds the run results themselves
- Process Seperate: This is the one that is used by the Net to Gross elements and should only be used with the Net to Gross function.
The form does a query on the run types table and lists all of the entries which exist on the table for the given legislation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms