Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version of all the instance, Under Address Cluster, In the Personal Information page
When attempting to save the changes made to address using state value as "Uttarakhand", the following multiple error occurs.
2. State/UT - Select a valid value
3. State/UT - Select a valid value
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in using "Employee Self Service" Responsibility.
2. Navigated to Personal Information.
3. Under the Main Address Cluster, try to update the Permanent Address.
4. Select the state as "Uttarakhand", and try to save the same. Above error message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms