Concurrent Program/API "Import Related Items" For Item Relationships Is Not Firing Related Business Event oracle.apps.ego.item.postRelatedItemChange
(Doc ID 1561797.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The business event for related items (oracle.apps.ego.item.postRelatedItemChange) does not fire when running the Concurrent program/API "Import Related Items".
Expect to generate business events when using the API
STEPS : To replicate
1. Create business event for related items:
2. Insert interface records.
3. Run the concurrent program 'Import Related Items' to create relationships
* No event fires.
>> ALSO, the event does not fire if creating the items via the Inventory form.
WHAT IS WORKING
1) The Event DOES fire if creating the event from the PDH screens.
2) You reviewed the Phase setting and ensured it is set to a synchronous value (less than 100, see Note 1159625.1 - Oracle.Apps.Ego.Postrelateditemchange Event Is Not Firing)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document