Suppression Update Throws Violates the suppression rule. One can suppress many but one can only be suppressed by one
Last updated on JULY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When suppressions are entered on the Planned Maintenance Form for an activity, they are not displayed on requery. If the suppression is re-entered in this situation, the following error is displayed:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Enterprise Asset Management > Preventative Maintenance Schedule Definition Form.
2. Define a new schedule or update an existing one.
3. Click the Suppression button.
4. Suppress an activity using another activity. Both these activities are showing on the PM definition Form.
6. Requery the suppression by clicking on the suppression button.
7. The suppression that was entered above is now not showing any more.
8. Enter it again - get the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms