12.1.3: AME: PO_AME_APPROVE: Open Notification: JBO-27122: SQL Error During Statement Preparation
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
When attempting to open a purchase order (PO) approval notification using Approval Management Engine (AME) the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a requisition.
2. In the Buyer Work Center via Document Builder the requisition is changed into a PO.
3. While doing so the style is changed from "Standard Purchase Order" into "AME Standaardinkooporder".
4. Choose Apply > Create.
5. After doing so, the PO is submitted for approval.
6. The workflow is delivered by the right person based on the AME setup.
7. But when trying to open the notification the following above mentioned error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms