12.1.3: AME: PO_AME_APPROVE: Open Notification: JBO-27122: SQL Error During Statement Preparation
(Doc ID 1562531.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
When attempting to open a purchase order (PO) approval notification using Approval Management Engine (AME) the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
When clicking on Exception Details the following error is displayed:
FROM PO_HEADERS_XML poh,
WHERE pvs.vendor_site_id = poh.vendor_site_id
AND poh.po_header_id = :1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a requisition.
2. In the Buyer Work Center via Document Builder the requisition is changed into a PO.
3. While doing so the style is changed from "Standard Purchase Order" into "AME Standaardinkooporder".
4. Choose Apply > Create.
5. After doing so, the PO is submitted for approval.
6. The workflow is delivered by the right person based on the AME setup.
7. But when trying to open the notification the following above mentioned error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document