RTI FPS Process For April New Starter Declaration For Reversed Employees
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Jan-2016***
The April 2013 FPS Process errors for employees who were terminated the previous pay period but reverse terminated prior to the April run .
30076293-2 SL344092A <Employee Name>
The Starter Declaration is missing for assignment 30076293-2.
30080592 JS353549B <Employee Name>
The Starter Declaration is missing for assignment 30080592.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Terminate Employee in March 13 (actual leaving date 7-MAR-2013, LSP and FP Date 31-MAR-2-13)
2. Produce P45 for the employees
3. EAS process was run on 12 April 2013, which was after the termination date but before reverse termination made.
4. Their termination have been reversed in the end of April.
5. P45 manually removed
6. re-run April 2013 FPS Process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms