Inactivating A Contact Role On The Ebusiness Center Form - Contact Still Shows in LOV When Searching for Account
(Doc ID 1563330.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Account
Inactivating a ROLE on the ebusiness center form
After inactivating a ROLE on the ebusiness form, it still is selectable from the Account field list of values.
1. open eBusiness Center
2. Go to account field and query account
3. Choose an account
4. Go to account tab and click details
5. Go to Roles tab and inactivate a contact
6. Go back to eBusiness center and query account
7. Inactivated account is still showing in list of values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!