Install Base Query Issues with Contract Number And When Using The Filter Options (is) (is Not)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Query by contract number by entering the contract number eg., "Contract Number is" XXXXXX or enter part of contract number like XXXX and click on LOV, no contract shows up in the list. In fact, the contract does exist, but after entering the full contract number XXXXXX and click on the 'Go' button, the list of products for the contract are displayed. When using the filter 'Item is not' to exclude a product, no results are returned.
Expect to see all other products but the excluded Item. Also expect to see the contract number XXXXXX in the LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Install Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances >> Enter a partial Contract Number
2. Click on the 'Go' button
3. Observe that no contract is returned
1. Navigation: Oracle Install Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances >> Click on the 'Advanced Search' button
2. Click on the LOV for 'Item' and select the 'Is Not' function
3. Enter the Item that you wish to exclude
4. Click on the 'Go' button and observe that the Item is not excluded
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms