Suspended/Interim Enrollments not Carried Forward as Expected
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 18-Mar-2015 ***
On 12.1.3 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After processing an initial life event, an enrolled plan is suspended and an interim enrollment is assigned as expected.
But when a subsequent life event is processed, the interim coverage is end dated even though the Profile Option BEN: Carry Forward Certifications is set to 'Yes'.
When second life event is processed, nothing should change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process Life Insurance Employee Change Life Event.
2. Enroll employee in Life - Supplemental Plan for 500000 and save enrollment.
See the enrollment is suspended and the interim is assigned.
3. Date trackto a future date and process a Salary change life event.
4. Review enrollments and certifications.
- Life - Supplemental is still suspended
- Life Supplemental Decline is end dated so there is no interim coverage in place
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms