R12.1 Unable To Update The Disbursement System Options. Please Verify That The Reference Is Valid
(Doc ID 1563937.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving exception error message when trying to update the disbursement system options for a legal entity organization:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: Application: FND, Message Name: FND_NO_REGION_DATA. Tokens: REGIONCODE = /oracle/apps/iby/disbursement/setup/systemoptions/webui/PayerSysOptionsPGIBY_BRAND;
oracle.adf.mds.MetadataDefException: Unable to find component with absolute reference = /oracle/apps/iby/disbursement/setup/systemoptions/webui/PayerSysOptionsPGIBY_BRAND, XML Path = null. Please verify that the reference is valid and the definition of the component exists either on the File System or in the MDS Repository.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Oracle Payments setup
2. Disbursement System Options
3. Click on View Settings for a Legal Entity organization type
4. Click on Update
5. Change Default Payment Method from Override to Based Only
6. Click Apply and select Yes for the question
7. Exception Error message appears
8. When query the record again, changes are there though
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!