Shift+F6 Not Working After Add Form Personalization On Invoice Workbench
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shift+F6 is not working after add form personalization in Invoice Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices > Entry > Invoice
3. Define a personalization as following:
Trigger Event: WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE
Trigger Object: LINE_SUM_FOLDER.AMOUNT_DISP
Object Type: Item
Target Object: LINE_SUM_FOLDER.DESCRIPTION
Property Name: VALUE
5. Find out an invoice
6. Click line tab
7. Create a new line and move cursor to amount field
8. Click Edit > Duplicate > Record Above or press Shift+F6, but this function doesn't work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms