Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When can we use a "Standard" Versioning mode?
- What constitutes a "Leapfrog" Version?
- What does "Supercede" Versioning Mode mean as there is no version number parameter available in the Export AAD program?
- What does the VERSION mean on the AAD's?
- How can the procedure know the destination version to discriminate if the "leapfrog" parameter should be needed?
- How to have SLA Value Set Mapping sets exported into LDT file Using Export Application Accounting Definitions (XLAALEXP) Concurrent Program?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms