R12: AP/SLA: Questions About Versioning Modes When Running Export Application Accounting Definitions
(Doc ID 1564866.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When can we use a "Standard" Versioning mode?
- What constitutes a "Leapfrog" Version?
- What does "Supercede" Versioning Mode mean as there is no version number parameter available in the Export AAD program?
- What does the VERSION mean on the AAD's?
- How can the procedure know the destination version to discriminate if the "leapfrog" parameter should be needed?
- How to have SLA Value Set Mapping sets exported into LDT file Using Export Application Accounting Definitions (XLAALEXP) Concurrent Program?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document