Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Scheduled Payment Selection Report output lists duplicate rows for the expense reports of a an employee supplier who has been moved from one business group to another.
Note that the issue is a report problem only. The selected invoices in the payment are not actually duplicated.
Expect that the Scheduled Payment Selection Report output would never list duplicate rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the HR Global Deployment feature, move employees from one business group to the other after that employee has submitted Expense Reports in the first business group.
2. When the employee submits their next Expense Report, while in the new business group, notice that a new supplier record gets created.
3. Notice that the new and the old supplier records have have distinct vendor numbers, and yet they share the same party_id value.
4. Process a payment batch that selects the new Expense Report.
5. Review the Scheduled Payment Selection Report for the new PPR, and find that it displays duplicate rows for the Expense report, and the amount is reflected twice in the Totals as well.
6. Verify that the invoice is not actually selected in duplicate in the PPR, and so the associated payment gets created successfully.
7. Run the Employee Update program, to see whether it resolves the condition.
8. Afterward, process another payment batch that selects a new Expense Report for the employee, see the same duplicate condition as before in the rows of the report output file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms