Billing History Is Duplicated When Order Line Has Multiple Tax Lines
(Doc ID 1565051.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The billing history shows multiple occurrences of the same invoice. This occurs when the invoice references a tax group that has multiple taxes.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Setup -> Tax -> Tax Groups using the Receivables responsibility.
2. Create a tax group.
- add multiple entries, each representing a tax rate.
3. Create a sales order using the Order Management responsibility.
4. Create a line for a service.
- Enter the Tax Code; select the tax group that has multiple tax rates.
5. Book the order and run Workflow Background Process to close the line.
6. Run AutoInvoice.
- Open the invoice and confirm that there are multiple tax entries.
7. Run Order Capture Integration.
8. Open the contract that is created from the order.
- Open the Billing form at the line level.
- Open the History tab. There are multiple entries, all with the same value.
One entry exists for each tax line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document