MES Workbench gives Error "Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact" even after additional quantity is replenished into a Lot after it failed to transact initially due to insufficient quantity.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, MES/Dispensing
On the MES Workbench, when attempting to transact a Lot for a quantity greater than what is available in it, the system correctly shows the error
However, even after the Lot quantity is incremented to satisfy initial the transaction quantity, the earlier message is still got, although, there is sufficient
quantity available to transact.
"Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the MES Workbench, attempt to transact a Lot qty greater than what is available in the manufacturing subinventory.
2. Get the above mentioned error.
3. Transfer additional Lot qty into the manufacturing subinventory sufficient to cover the initial transaction qty.
4. Attempt to transact the Lot qty again.
5. Get the above mentioned error again, although, now sufficient Lot qty is available.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the material transaction and process instruction execution.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms