Last updated on JULY 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 22.214.171.124 and R12 Versions:
Unable to open the "paperclip" Attachments icon from the People form when accessed from the Benefits Service Center form.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query an employee.
3. Click the "paperclip" icon from the Oracle Toolbar.
- See that the Attachments form displays.
4. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Authentication Activities.
5. Enter the User Function Name "People - Enter and Maintain".
- This will add the form to the Desktop Activities drop down menu from the Benefits Service Center.
6. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
7. Select "People - Enter and Maintain" from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
8. Attempt to click the paperclip icon in the Oracle Toolbar.
- No Attachments form is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms