Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Suppliers site bank accounts are not found when submitting ISP invoices in the iSupplier Portal
User has also noticed the supplier site's bank account will ultimately be imported if they simply leave the value blank and do not attempt to re-query their Remit to Address or Remit to Bank Account.
Additionally, User noticed a remit to bank account value will display when initially searched if the supplier has a bank account assigned at the Supplier level (Select Account Assignment Level drop down menu from the supplier entry form).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle iSupplier Portal
2. Navigate to: Finance / Create Invoices
3. Create a new invoice matched to PO
4. Choose the PO and click Next
5. In the 'Create Invoice: Details' page, click on the list of values icon for 'Remit To Bank Account' field under the 'Supplier' section
-> This is the problem, the list of values returns no bank accounts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms