Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not display page with "Add" button to upload work request attachment files.
System should display "Add" button to upload work request attachment files.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Go to create work request.
3. Put in mandatory information such as asset number and additional description.
4. At this point, the request attachments zone shows None.
5. Click Save.
6. System goes directly to Confirmation page (i.e., displaying work request # created).
7. Before the Confirmation page, system should display page with 'Add' button to upload attachment files.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms