After Item Description Is Updated, Wrong Item Description (Translation) Is Displayed.
(Doc ID 1566710.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Master Configuration
After creating multi language items, the items displayed are displayed in a different language.
Expect to display in the language according to login environment.
1. Log in as English enviroment.
2. Create a new inventory item(A) on master inventory organization.
3. Assign it to a child inventory organization.
4. Log in as Japanese enviroment.
5. Search on master inventory item(A).
6. Change item description.
7. Log in as English enviroment.
8. In item group form(cMRO->Configuration Management : Master Configuration->Alternate Parts), Create a new item group.
9. Item description is displayed in Japanese. (Base Language: JA)
In addition, the same behavior can be noticed in the following :
・ Composition List
・ Route/ Operation - Material Requirements
・ Route - Disposition List
・ Marshalling workbench - Search Items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document