Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance 27-Jan-2015***
When attempting to submit a mass update batch for changing instance owner, the following error occurs.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Mass Update
2. Create a new Batch for changing ownership
3. Enter a Customer Name and Account Number
4. Choose the Instance to be updated
5. Select the new Owner of the Instance
6. Submit the batch and wait
7. After a while, the above error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms