Eligibility Profiles For Work Schedules Are Not Restricting By Business Group/Organization Hierarchy
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having a number of work schedules across multiple business groups.
When trying to restrict the schedulers based on user defined criteria( Organization Hierarchy) tall employees from different business groups are showing eligible.
The eligibility criteria should work and employees should allocate only schedules that are applicable to them
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: US Super HRMS Manager > Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility Profiles >
- Maintain Eligibility Criteria Type:Create Criteria >
2. Navigate: US Super HRMS Manager > Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility Profiles >
- Participant:Datetrack 1-Jan-1951 > New >
- Name: US Organizational Hierarchy Profile
- Description: Restrict Schedules by Org Hierarchy
3. Repeat with UK responsibility with Organization Hierarchy information relevant to their BG.
Navigate: US Super HRMS Manager > Work Structures > Work Schedules > Schedule Eligibility > Manage Eligibility Profiles:
4.Navigate: US Super HRMS Manager > View > Requests > Submit a New Request > Single Request > OK:
- Concurrent Process Name: Eligibility Engine
- Repeat with UK Responsibility.
5.Navigate: UK Super HRMS Manager > People Enter and Maintain> Datetrack: 15-May-2013
- Find Employee > Assignment > Others > Assign Schedules:
6.Add Schedule > Search: Category: Work Schedule > Indicate Eligible Schedules only> Go
- Displays all 4 schedules (including those for UK), this is not correct.
7.Publish and Apply a schedule not applicable to this US hierarchy.
Screen saves without any prevention, though eligibility profile has been set to say this person is not eligible for this schedule.
When checking eligible schedules only under both the ES and UK responsibilities, neither show any schedules.
So US responsibility is showing any schedule with an eligibility profile attached, no matter whether the criteria is met or not and the UK responsibility is not showing any eligible schedules despite having criteria met within profiles attached to them.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms