ZA Unable To Add a New Balance onto SOE
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (South African) - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are currently unable to change the balances which are displayed on the SOE.
We would like to add an additional balance - How do we do this?
Have followed the steps in Oracle® HRMS for South Africa Supplement Document (below)
Business Groups: Entering SOE Detail Information
The statement of earnings (SOE) displays details of earnings, deductions and other payroll-related information for an employee assignment. Oracle HRMS enables you to determine the display name for elements and balances, and the sequence in which they display.
To enter SOE detail information:
1. In the Organization window, query the business group if it does not already appear. In the Organization Classifications region, select Business Group, click Others, and select SOE Detail Information.
2. Click in a field of the Additional Organization Information window to open the SOE Detail Information window.
3. Select the type of SOE details that you want to record, by selecting balance or element.
• If you select balance, then select the balance, dimension, and balance display name that you want the SOE to display.
• If you select element, then select the element name, input value, and element display name that you want the SOE to display
4. Save your work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms