POXPOEPO: PO_SUB_DIST_RATE_NOT_NULL You Cannot Define A Currency Conversion Rate When Using...
(Doc ID 1567339.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
When attempting to approve Purchase Order with functional currency which has been generated via Autocreate, against a backing Requisition that was entered with a supplier in foreign currency ,
the following error occurs.
Note that :
The current flow is :
1. backing requisition are submitted in iProcurement
2. then requisitions are automatically approved by REQAPPRV workflow
3. And automatically autocreated into Purchase Orders via CREATEPO workflow -- only if the requisition are completed with a supplier + supplier site
3. if supplier site is not entered for the requisitions, Autocreate form should be used to generate the Purchase Orders
Steps for this case :
1. Enter and approve a Backing requisition in iProcurement with foreign currency (ie.GPB) defined for the supplier.
No supplier site is entered
2. Switch to Purchasing responsibility, to generate the autocreated Purchase Order via Autocreate form for this Requisition
3. For this Purchase Order with foreign currency (GPB) autocreated with a supplier but no supplier site,
Add the supplier site with functional currency (ie EUR) in the Purchase Order form
4. Press Approve to get the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document