Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Charge account does not get updated on an existing distribution line after changing any information in buyer workcenter.
Core PO forms works fine. This started happening after applying the latest rollup patches to existing 12.1.3 instance.
Tried changing just the expenditure type but it did not regenerate the charge account. The problem is not isolated to the project value changes, but does only affect Project PO's.
Account Generator does not get called when updating Distribution on existing project PO. Create a new Project PO, and it is called without issue, and correctly builds account code.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Query an existing Project purchase order in the buyer workcenter
2. Choose the order, choose the update option, click Go
3. Click on the distributions tab
4. Modify the quantities to be correct in each of the distributions
5. Click the pencil to update the distribution line
6. Change the project/task data or any other data on Distribution
7. Click the Apply button
8. Nothing happens, the PO Charge Account does not get generated. It appears the account generator workflow is not called at all.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms