iProcurement Absolute Funds Check - Allows User To Submit Requisition After Warning Message
(Doc ID 1567430.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing Components
iProcurement Absolute Funds Check - allows user to submit requisition after warning message
In summary accounts, we have set absolute funds check for one fund value, and advisory for a second. The profile option 'POR: Enable Check Funds' is set to 'Display warning on failure'. For all other transactions in other modules, the absolute fund fails funds check as required. Only in iProcurement does the absolute fund receive a warning funds fail message. The issue with setting the profile option to 'Display error on failure', is that the advisory fund also fails funds check in iProcurement, when this fund should be given a warning and allowed to proceed. We need iProcurement to treat the two funds as intended by our Summary Accounts settings.
1. Check Funds completed with errors
2. Line #1 Distribution #1 This Budgetary detail transaction causes a summary account to fail funds check.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition with budgetary control
2. POR: Enable Check Funds' is set to 'Display warning on failure'.
3. Attempt to submit requisition and receive error instead of warning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document