Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator Developer - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When refreshing the Model in the Developer after adding an item to the Bill of Material, the item does not display in the expected order. The new item is showing up at the bottom of the list in Developer structure, regardless of the Item Seq within the BOM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a simple Bill of Material with at least one option class
2. Log in to Oracle Configurator Administrator responsibility
3. Go to Schedule > Populate a Single Configuration Model > enter the model from #1 > Submit
4. Check the structure in the Developer
5. Within the BOM, add a new optional component after the first item, but before the option class using Item Seq
6. From Oracle Configurator Administrator, go to Schedule > Refresh a Single Configuration Model > enter the same model > Submit
7. View the structure from the Repository and see that the new item is not in the same order as the Bill of Material
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms