Error: "OKS_NO_PRICE_BREAK(NO_PRICE_BREAK=Price Was not found on Price list" on Price Break Form
(Doc ID 1568255.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when opening the Price Break form on a Usage subline of original contracts after they are renewed and the locked price list is deleted on the renewed contract.
OKS_NO_PRICE_BREAK(NO_PRICE_BREAK=Price Was not found on Price list OKS LOCKED <pricelist name> for this item <item name> and UOM <item UOM>)
Price Break form should open without errors.
What is working
Form is opening from the renewed contract.
1. (R) Service Contracts Manager
2. Create a contract and create a locked price list for the usage sub line
3. Renew the contract. the renewed contract also has the locked price list.
4. Delete the locked price list on renewed contract
5. Open the original contract
6. Navigate to usage subline and try to open the Price Break form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document