Ship Complete Orders Updating Warehouse Of All Lines To Warehouse From Last Line
(Doc ID 1568488.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When order header has Line Set = Ship then all order lines receive a ship set value = 1.
Warehouse field is defaulted based on item, customer or order type.
When different lines have different warehouse values based on the Warehouse Defaulting rule then when order is saved and booked, the warehouse
value of All lines in order is being switched to a value = to LAST Line on the order rather than the FIRST line on the order.
Why are the lines not updating = to the warehouse of the First line on the order when Ship sets exist on all lines for the same value of 1.
Expectation is for the warehouse value from Line 1 is used for all lines on the order.
Business requirement is for two different values of the Warehouse and that the 2nd line could be inserted in a new ship Set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate: Orders Workbench > Order Header Others Tab >
3. Set up the Set value as 'Ship' in the tab 'Other' (sales order header level) when entering a sales order.
4. The items that are entered in the sales order lines have different organizations set up as 'Default Shipping Organization' field in the tab 'Order Management' (form 'Find Organizations items').
5. The first line entered has the Warehouse field defaulted from the 'Default Shipping Organization' field and the Ship set field is defaulted to 1.
6. The second line entered with the second item has also the Warehouse field defaulted from the 'Default Shipping Organization' field and the the Ship set field is empty.
7. When saving the form, the second line entered has the Warehouse field overwritten with the value of the first line and the Ship Set becomes equal to 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document