Invalid Addresses In Field Service With Google Maps
(Doc ID 1568652.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Field Service Map
When trying to map a CRM Resource in Google Maps with Field Service, none of the addresses assigned to the resource are displayed.
The resource is tagged as Unresolved (Address).
HR Address, and CRM Resource Address (SubInventories) have been created, and it is possible to verify the validity of the address by going to Google maps.
Expected the address to be valid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. After creating the resources and generating the Google API Key and posting into the appropriate System Profile,
2. created Service Territory, Created Calendar, shifts, exceptions,
3. assigned Shifts/exceptions to calendar and
4. finally assigned resource to calendar, assigned resource to territory, synchronized territory rule,
5. then I go to Field Service Manager > Dispatch Center
6. and use the Menu Entry MAP OPTIONS and select the appropriate entry in the menu to map the resource.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!