Purchase Order (PO) Can Be Created With Supplier Site that Does Not Matched To Supplier In 'Buyer Work Center'.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) can be created with supplier site that does not matched to supplier in Buyer Work Center (BWC).
Step to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Orders
3. Search existing INCOMPLETE Standard Purchase Order
4. Update previous saved Supplier without changing previous saved Supplier site (so the new entered Supplier does not Supplier site).
5. System allow PO to be saved and submitted for approval without prompting any error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms