Depot Repair. Add To Order Field Does Not Populate If The Customer And Bill To Parties Are Different.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
** Checked for the relevance on 7-5-2015***
On : 12.1.3 version, Logistics Management
When the profile 'CSD: Add to Order Num Within Service Request' is set to 'Yes' a second repair order on the Service Request (SR) takes a different order number if the Customer in the SR header and the Bill To Party are different.
Steps To Reproduce
- Set to CSD: Add to Order Num Within Service Request to 'Yes'
- Create a Service Request where the Bill To Party is related to, but different from, the party in the SR header.
- Create a Repair Order with Return and Ship lines
- Book the Return Line and an Order Number is generated
- Book the Ship line and a different Order Number is generated. Should actually be the same as the Return line Order Number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms