Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order allocation failing for serial controlled items
After Sales order is booked with Serial and Locator controlled item, release the sales order with auto allocation NO.
Then move on to Inventory responsibility and perform the Allocation in Transact Move Order window. Allocation is failing and getting following error..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created the Sales Order with Serial Controlled item
2. Perform the Pick Release with Auto Allocation NO
3. Released sales order to ware house for Allocation and pick confirm.
4. Go to Inventory Responsibility
5. Open Transact Move order window with Sales order num
6. Click on Allocation tab, error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms