Internal Server Error On The Termination Confirmation Page Through Manager Self-Service
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate a employee through Manager Self Service, the following Error occurs
Internal Server Error:
The Server encounter an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Manager Self-Service
2. Navigation: Termination
3. Select the action button against one of the employees in the hierarchy
4. Choose a termination date, Click Continue
5. Enter the Termination Reason. Click Next
6. Review page is displayed. Confirm the changes and click Submit.
7. Error occurs after 5 minutes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms