Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When appointment is rescheduled, The ‘Navigate to Schedule Board’ action(smart link) from Appointment Manager screen does not redirect User to see the updated appointment on ‘Appointment grid’ whereas User is redirected to the original Appointment on ‘Appointment grid’
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as OTM User
2. Navigate to Operational Planning -> Appointment Management->Appointment Manager
3. Provide a shipment ID having Appointment Rescheduled and Click on Search.
4. Select the Appointment ID and Right click to Perform ‘Navigate to Schedule Board’ (Smart Link action)
5. OTM redirects the user to the Appointment Grid where user is not able to find the Appointment
6. Because the shipment is already rescheduled to another date and can’t be found on the original date on the Appointment Grid.
7. If the Shipment Appointment is not rescheduled then ‘Navigate to Schedule Board’ redirects User to correct Appointment grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms