Payment in iReceivables Results in Errors: ORA-01403: No Data Found In Package AR_RECEIPT_API_PUB Procedure Create_Cash
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to make a payment in iReceivables and receive the following error:
1. The payment process failed due to the errors listed below. Please contact your System Administrator for further clarification
2. Location could not be defaulted for the specified customer
3. The document sequence number was used to default the receipt number
4. Authorization of the credit card transaction failed.
5. CREATE_CASH: ORA-01403: no data found
6. ORA-01403: no data found in Package AR_RECEIPT_API_PUB Procedure Create_cash
You are using All Locations but get the same error if you use the specific Bill-To.
You are using the Sample Payment System and testing with an unknown credit card, sinc you don't want to use a real one.
You have the unknown credit card setup in Payments.
You do not get this error using the same credit card for a payment in Receivables.
The Bank account payments work fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms